The Seiter clinic was founded in 1995 and has become one of the leading centres of competency for vascular diseases.
The Seiter clinic has had a clinical risk management system integrated into its daily working processes right from the beginning, not just since the Patient Rights Law came into effect in February 2013 (Section 137, SGB V).
Patient safety has been improved by the early installation of a quality management system with the successful certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001. Since then, all processes are controlled in accordance with the ISO standards and are subject to a certified external audit and monitoring by DEKRA Certification GmbH.
Incident reporting systems (CIRS), identification protection systems, surveys, complaints management etc. are observed and performed at our medical practice and clinic as standard.
In accordance with the directive for hospital hygiene and the prevention of infection, issued by the Robert-Koch institute, our hygiene and sterilisation processes at the Seiter clinic are subject to, and meet, DIN EN ISO 17665, part 1 and 2, as well as the specifications of DIN EN ISO 285.
Please note that a protectiv mask for mouth and nose is compulsory.
With regard to the recommendation from the government and the KV Baden- Württemberg
- Our sugery and all other health facilities will remain open and are available from:
Monday to Thursday 8 - 1 a.m. and 2 - 6 p.m., Friday 8 - 1 a.m. and 2 - 6 p.m.
- All planned operations will still take place.
- If you have any symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat) of a possible corona infection it is recommended by the Robert Bosch Institution that you inform us of this by telephone.
- To keep the risk of infection to a minimum, we ask you not to bring any companions or family to your appointment.
- Our high hygiene standards have been optimised beyond the required measure recommended by the Robert-Koch- Institution.
- The operating theatres and and all other rooms on our premises feature a special air conditioning system which assures that a steady flow of fresh air is guaranteed at all times.
- Please keep the recommended distance to staff and patients and follow rules of hygiene in our sugery.
We wish you all the best of health and look foward to business as usual.
The Praxisklinik Dr. Seiter Team